BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY MEMORIES OF 2019
As Im writing this in the closing of 2019, my son is exactly a week old today, and looking at me (or so I think) with his blue eyes, falling asleep so gently.
It makes me warm inside with all kinds of emotions, and excites me to write this post as 2019 has been rough, but it has been one unforgettable year.
There are so many people and companies I’d like to thank who makes these photographs come to life, but first and foremost, I’d like to thank each and every client who has made this year unforgettable with their amazing love stories, without you I would not be able to produce the work that I do as you are my inspiration.
So what happend in 2019?
- We started the year off with capturing an amazing wedding in The Seychelles.
- Spent an amazing 2 days in Namibia capturing a 10 year anniversary in the dunes of Swakopmund.
- Traveled to the UK to celebrate and capture George and Hannah’s wedding in Oxford.
- I placed top 3 in Admired in Africa, for a 3rd year in a row (in itself this is a huge accomplishment, as no one ever achieved this feat. as each year its different judges, and tough competition)
- I became the official Ambassador for Profoto, a lighting system which I have been using for years, which singlehandedly revolutionised my photography.
- Revolutionised my workflow with new programs.
- Build and formed many new relationships with now friends and suppliers.
- Covered weddings in the outer ends of South Africa.
- Our first child was born!
Just to name a few highlights.
This year has been spectacular, and I cannot believe how fast it has gone by.
So in short I’d like to say
There are just way too many amazing photographs to share with you, but Ive tried to narrow it down to around 100 of my favourites. So without further ado.. here is my 100 most memorable images of 2019.
– Please be patient while the photographs are loading –
RESERVE YOUR DATE TODAY
HAVE PEACE OF MIND KNOWING YOUR MEMORIES WILL BE CAPTURED PERFECTLY.